The Resource "Colored men" and "hombres aquí"
- "Colored men" and "hombres aquí"
- Statement of responsibility
- Michael A. Olivas ; Southwestern Writers Collection
- Title variation
- Hernandez v. Texas and the emergence of Mexican-American lawyering
- The 1954 U.S Supreme Court case against Pete Hernandez is the basis behind the book, "Colored men" and "hombres aqui". The editor of the book, Attorney Michael Olivas lectures on this case and others, followed by a book signing
- Cataloging source
- Date time place
- Recorded March 25, 2008 at the Southwestern Writers Collection, Texas State University, San Marcos, Texas
- Speaker, Michael A. Olivas
- Series statement
- Hispanic civil rights series
- live action
ContextContext of "Colored men" and "hombres aquí"
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work "Colored men" and "hombres aquí"
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.library.txstate.edu/resource/HaJInBukkXQ/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.library.txstate.edu/resource/HaJInBukkXQ/">"Colored men" and "hombres aquí"</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.library.txstate.edu/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.library.txstate.edu/">Texas State University Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Texas State University Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...